repairing 230 ACX with "no loop signal"due to the main board

Comment bichonner son robot? On vous aide quel que soit son état de santé
nicthepics
Tondeur fraichement arrivé

Message par nicthepics »

hallo. i am Nicola from Italy. excuse me for using english and not french, but i am very rusty with your language. i wish to condivide my experience in repairing aautomower, also because i read a very good topics on thisin your forum.
I had 3 of them a ac 220, an ac 260 and an ac230. all buyed used on market.
before i use robomow and ambrogio, also i try a Worx, but i found husqvarna is the better one.
i had some problems, solved also with the support pf this forum. now i can add something.
the AC 230 i buyed was for to use some pieces to repair my ac 260, but because it was in very good condition, i try to repair. all was working, except for " no loop signal"
to the old owner the husqvarna service give a death sentence to mother board.
at first test all was working fine, the sensor was working, the loop eas ok but no loop signal was irreversible, not any tepmtative to havea loop signal i found in internet resolve the problem.
so, seems the only solution was change the logic board, not so cheap. i study the broken MB, the 2 loop signal enter on the left of the board, seems to be conditioned by 2 IC: an hct 4053 and a quad operational TVL 2374, after changing them ( carefully all is smt..) the loop signal is recognised correctly.
if someone tell me how to post the photo of this components...
Razmoket
Tondeur acharné

Message par Razmoket »

Hi

Thanks for sharing

If you experience difficulties to repair other boards, feel free to ask

Best Regards
2 AM 230ACX V2.80 + AM265
Li-Io, 6000 mAH - G2-Connect Wifi module
Gembloux (Belgique) 2 parcelles de 25 Ares
nicthepics
Tondeur fraichement arrivé

Message par nicthepics »

Thanks Razmoket, sharing this kind of information is a must!
on the other repair, i damage them using a too short cable from the trasformer to the base board. i burnt the little fuse on the AC 260 board, and the mosfet on the AC200 in the same day.... very stupid things, but i was able to repair also with the help of this forum. could be my little help will be added to the correct post? need some photos?
Nicola
p.s. your wifi on G2,very good work!
Nicktim
Tondeur débutant

Re: repairing 230 ACX with

Message par Nicktim »

nicthepics a écrit : jeu. juil. 23, 2020 6:34 pm hallo. i am Nicola from Italy. excuse me for using english and not french, but i am very rusty with your language. i wish to condivide my experience in repairing aautomower, also because i read a very good topics on thisin your forum.
I had 3 of them a ac 220, an ac 260 and an ac230. all buyed used on market.
before i use robomow and ambrogio, also i try a Worx, but i found husqvarna is the better one.
i had some problems, solved also with the support pf this forum. now i can add something.
the AC 230 i buyed was for to use some pieces to repair my ac 260, but because it was in very good condition, i try to repair. all was working, except for " no loop signal"
to the old owner the husqvarna service give a death sentence to mother board.
at first test all was working fine, the sensor was working, the loop eas ok but no loop signal was irreversible, not any tepmtative to havea loop signal i found in internet resolve the problem.
so, seems the only solution was change the logic board, not so cheap. i study the broken MB, the 2 loop signal enter on the left of the board, seems to be conditioned by 2 IC: an hct 4053 and a quad operational TVL 2374, after changing them ( carefully all is smt..) the loop signal is recognised correctly.
if someone tell me how to post the photo of this components...
Do you have pictures?
Répondre