No pin on used automower 220

Conseils, aides pour installer et configurer son robot
manellik
Tondeur fraichement arrivé

Message par manellik »

Hi,
I bought a used Automower 220 without pin; I can't use it because it ask a old one to change it. Anyone can help me to find it with a HARD reset or something else? Some sw to connect to a motherboard?
thanks in advance for your help
AM 220AC
Stefano
Tondeur robotisé

Message par Stefano »

Welcome to the forum.

Safety mesures foresee you to contact a HSVN reseller to solve this. He will do the necessary checks on the HSVN international database before unlocking.

Otherwise, simply ask the person you purchased from which PIN code he had in it...

Also, the rules of this forum foresee each new member to complete his profile before posting. Please do so.
AM 220AC B:36 v2.80
mars 2010
Région de Bruxelles
1300 m² en 4 zones automatisées de 2010 à 2019
Réinstallation avec un second AM 220 (2005) en 2021
poildecarotte
Tondeur acharné

Message par poildecarotte »

[quote le 22/06/2011 à 00:06:46, manellik a dit :] Anyone can help me to find it with a HARD reset or something else? Some sw to connect to a motherboard?[/quote]
no, otherwise it would be possible to unlock a stolen Automower: only HSVN can unlock it, you need to contact an official HSVN-reseller as indicated by Stefano. You will then push the key number 9 (long push). That sequence of letters must be transmitted to the reseller and he will be able to find out the corresponding PIN code.
Répondre